After the Program has occurred, you can return to the Program Proposal module to convert the proposal into your program evaluation.
- From an approved proposal, click the “forward” icon (looks like a yellow sheet of paper with a blue arrow) to convert the proposal into an evaluation.
- Information from the proposal is populated into a form similar to the program evaluation submission.
- Make any changes to the details of the Program, including the actual attendance numbers.
- Checkboxes are provided for you to indicate which residents attended the program.
- Click the "Submit Program Evaluation" button at the bottom of the form to send the evaluation to your supervisor for review.